Saturday, September 19, 2009

bU Spring 2009 Fashion Parade

IMG_9253
Chilli Mint


IMG_8944



IMG_9154


IMG_9147


IMG_9047
Whistles

IMG_9082
Chasing Nel


IMG_9222
Shoes by Gary Castles Sydney, clothes by Roger David


IMG_9002
LAX?

Last August, I was really honored to be part of the awesome bU Fashion Parade photography team, working along with Tim Christinat from Loud Whisper, Matt Georg and Vanessa Farah to cover the event for our church.

The stage decoration, art direction were spectacular with a tinge of 'Alice in Wonderland' theme. Fantabulous, I'll say. My favourite moment was when the Gary Castle Shoes models walking down the runway with the designer's shoes on the tray. WOW! I got totally blown away by that when I was watching their rehearsal the night before.

On a side note, I met Nathan Strempel from Big Brother 08, host of Xtreme Sports Hour at the end of the event =)


bU official site: http://www.bu.org.au/



Other reads:
- Not So Naked Part I
- Not So Naked Part II


Other gallery:
- GLAM Adelaide (photo by Nuovogue)


>> More photos


ps: All photos in this post unless otherwise noted are under the copyrights of bU, Paradise Community Church and Nichol Brooklyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment