Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Slice of Life, Poladroid Fun & Love

self port 05self port 06
self port 11self port 12self port 07hide&seek
self port 09self port 08

Self portraiture with Canon PowerShot Pro I


Outfit of the day:
Black loose crop tank: Dotti/$10; Loose fitting spagetti strip: Kookai/$19.95; Leather Tights: Equip/$29.90; White canvas shoes (8 holes): Target/$19.90; Vintage sunnies: Cotton On/$9.90


Sorry for the lack of updates. Life has been insanely busy. I had a second job interview/7 hours photoshoot sitting at a studio today, and this was what I wore to the interview =)

It was my first studio experience but it was heaps fun indeed. Hope I get the job though =)
On a lighter note, I heard one of the sweetest thing today from a guy who gave up his high profile job and life in Melbourne just to moved to Adelaide for his partner.

'I gave up my high life and job, but I get to be with the girl of my dream'

Awww... How sweet =)

I guess sometimes love just worths the sacrifice.

And lastly, my obsession for the past two days - POLADROID. Check it out, it's heaps cool.

Til then, peeps. much love.
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment