Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fashion Diary: Friends of Mine Part I - Hanging with The Models

IMG_5046

IMG_5005


IMG_5027

IMG_5022

IMG_4992

Photography by Nichol Brooklyn
Make up by Lauren Parkinson
Clothing by Miss Gladys Sym Choon
Models: Deanna and Tom


'Fashion Diary - Friends of Mine' is a fashion photography project that I just started
as my new creative ground, experimenting with
black and white fashion photography,
documenting friends of mine in the industry
or just those who love fashion and photography
as much as I do.

Dear fashion bloggers, lovers, models, designers, make up artist,
and even photographers
hit me up at nichol.brooklyn@gmail.com
if you are interested in doing a collaboration.
xoxoxoxoxox



3 comments:

  1. like the first photo. looks really nice. some old classical clothing would have worked well with the surrounding environment and the finishing colours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, great post !
    feel free to stop by my blog and follow me :)
    CLM x



    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete