Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gatecrashers

IMG_7872

IMG_7879

IMG_7897

IMG_8030

IMG_8067

IMG_8104

IMG_8120

Photography Nichol Brooklyn
Hair/MUA Kristina Sarah
Models Gabriella & Jovana (Pride), Vanessa Welchman

Inspiration: Wild Fox Couture, Cobra Snake, end of uni, mixed bag of lollies,
breaking the rules, having beers in the day, all nighters, ciggy breaks, architorture school,
friends, crazy kids, colourful socks

Did a last minute shoot last Saturday
just to save the last bits and pieces of uni days
in a totaly rules breaking, gatecrashing manner
in images.

The ideology is simple:

LOUD & BOLD!!!
GATECRASHING!!!
BREAKING THE RULES!!!

No, I wasn't such a crazy kid in uni.
But yes, I was a bit of a party animal.
Call me a geek if you have to,
I kinda miss uni days now.

A tribute to my fellow archi school comrades
Class of 2009!
We did well! And we passed!
Best of luck in job hunting.


Goodbye Uni & Hello Work!


xoxoxoxoxox





6 comments:

  1. I know those corridors!

    Congratulations on graduating xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. uni of adelaide architecture school ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog! Nice blog here
    the-way-it-works.blogspot.com

    xx,if you eant to visit my fashion blog
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!!! this photoshoot is so fierce I love it. I can see the wildfox inspiration.

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog and you are amazing! I love your photos, what type of camera do you have?
    I'm actually looking for a beginners DSLR most likey a cannon. Can you recomend one?
    Ta =) will definately be coming back here

    -em
    from spindizzyfall

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks girls :)

    i use a Canon 5D Mark II. but for beginner, a canon 500D or 40D is actually pretty good =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete