Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Colours & Projections

IMG_9284 fnale web

IMG_9306 finale web

IMG_9269 finale web

Model: Taygan Bassi


First it was Mimco, then followed by Gripp, Sass & Bide, SABA,
And now Alannah Hill is opening its first flagship store in Adelaide
less than 5 minutes from my East End Apartment =)

Hence, the Alannah Hill inspired shoot
a little of the vintage, classical lace, a bit of post punk, red lips
with a tinge of my latest obsession - COLOURS!!!

On a lighter note, I got into the finals for the international photographer search
by Naomi Campbell and Glamour Magazine (UK)
and my portfolio is currently being reviewed.
Wish me luck <3

PS: Taygan is a fellow talented photographer friend of mine, check out her work here
Join my facebook fanpage if you haven't =)

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment