Friday, November 27, 2009

The Weekend We Went For Clothing Exchange

Amanda of Not So Naked
IMG_7971

IMG_7972


Coco of Not So Naked


IMG_7958


And lastly, me
IMG_7952

IMG_7968

Oversize $3 vintage flora tank - Supre
Cotton blazer - Just Jeans
Black denim shorts - Bardot
Tights - Sportsgirl
Boots - Doc Martens
Totebag- Country Road

Sorry for the lack of updates and posting, life has been pretty insanely busy with endless photos editing.
Last weekends were awesome - Clothing Exchange with Lisa and the 'Not So Naked' girls - Amanda & Coco, followed by some opt shoping at Vinnies at Norwood on Saturday, and then church, hanging with my girlies, plus New Moon on Sunday.

New Moon is pretty amazing. Jacob is WOW!

Pardon me for the lack of quality in photos, I guess 30 minutes of brief editing is not exactly too impressive. Pictures were taken with a film camera. NOT!
Gotta get back to work again after getting back from Duke of York. Was nice seeing my lovely models - MC Kris and MC Scotty there =)

xoxoxox


3 comments:

  1. You girls all look lovely! So thinking about arranging a meet up soon - keep you posted :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! and yay new moon, but i'm team edward for sure

    xo Niki

    http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Friend in Fashion: that sounds like a really great plan. I'll be happy to take outfit shots for everyone. xo

    @Niki B: thanks hun. Call me a cougar if you have to, I think i m moving to team jacob. those abs!!! LOL. xo

    ReplyDelete