Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Award Piccies

2009002550

2009002554

ps: my real name is Nicole Brooklyn YitMun Lee

As off yesterday, I've officially become an international multi awards winning photographer.
I just got notified that both Twilight inspired photos that I sent in had won 2 Bronze Awards from the International Aperture Awards 2009 =) =) =)

A big thanks to everyone who was involved in the shoot, MUA Kristy Bassett, Fashion Designer Yvonne Baulderstone of Vevo Fashion, my lovely models Deanna Freeth and Vanessa Bockmann as well as all my family and mates who have been really supportive of my work.

Pardon me for the lack of updates. I've been flooded with insanely busy schedule.
On a second note, I've already terminated my one year contract with the studio and am back into freelancing fashion work and am venturing into another new job, which I shall blog about it soon.

Gonna meet and photo shoot my favourite Australian Idol finalist,Toby Moulton this coming Friday. Can't wait =) =) =)

Til then. Much love.
xoxoxooxox

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very well deserved - your work is fabulous xx

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun.
    hopefully i'll get signed with an agency like The Artist Group or similar in Sydney next year =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete