Monday, December 7, 2009

My Kinda Working Clothes

IMG_6089


IMG_6072
the playsuit

IMG_6081
the watch

White tank top - Miss Gladys Symm Choons
Playsuit - Little Potty Red Shoes
Watch - One Tea Spoon (FREE from Cleo Magazine)
Gladiator sandals (not shown) - flee market


This is what I wore to work last Saturday.

Had a busy schedule this week - a fashion shoot/parade and a vintage wedding on the weekend. I'm superb EXCITED!!!
And have i mentioned this???
Toby Moulton from this year's Australian Idol is coming to Christmas Carol next Friday, and I'll be the event photographer =) =) =)


At the moment, I'm trying to establish my portfolio, and fingers crossed, hope that I could be signed by an agent next year.
New York, baby!!! <3 <3 <3


xoxoxox





5 comments:

  1. You look great! I picked up the hot pink watch :)

    If you're ever interested in collaboratin with Friend in Fashion - let me know! :)

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. i think all of us are pretty happy when they have the watches give aways. tee hee =)

    collaboration sounds wicked! I'll send u a message on FB

    x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that playsuit, it's adorable! oh how jealous i am of your weather right now :)

    xo Niki

    http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute playsuit! i got that watch too. haha love free gifts in mags.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable romper..something not many can pull off. Very cute!

    Love
    Maddy, Alec, Rebecca and Madeline
    La Société de Mode | The Fashion Society

    ReplyDelete